- 4302 S BINARY Circle34Mesa$989,999 Read More
- 4431 E FORD Avenue44Gilbert$849,900 Read More
- 3982 E LOS ALTOS Drive53Gilbert$590,000 Read More
- 3160 E MAIN Street 6922Mesa$155,000 Read More
- 3827 E YEAGER Drive53Gilbert$544,900 Read More
- 248 W SAGEBRUSH Street42Gilbert$479,000 Read More
- 3144 E IVANHOE Street53Gilbert$565,000 Read More
- 9611 E TEE BOX CourtGold Canyon$312,300 Read More
- 613 W 2ND Avenue32Miami$189,000 Read More
- 2538 N TREVINO Place22Mesa$279,900 Read More
NAR PULSE—There’s no place like Right Tools, Right Now to find the free and discounted tools your brokerage and agents need to help clients navigate their way through the home-buying experience. Check June’s limited-time offers right now, and take advantage of these resources to stay on track in every business climate.
The extremely slow start to the year is not just a fault of the pandemic; nor is it just sellers who were too scared to list their homes. It pains me to say this, but it is also because REALTORS® aren’t doing enough to make their clients feel comfortable. It is our job as REALTORS® to educate clients and help them understand that they can list their home without the risk of ending up homeless.
We as real estate professionals are to blame. Yes, you read that right. However, we are also the ones who can help increase inventory and solve this problem.
(TNS)—More than half of Americans feel they just aren’t saving enough for retirement, according to a 2019 Bankrate survey. But for those who have fallen behind, it’s always a great time to take stock of your 401(k) plan and get moving on ways to set up for greater wealth and financial security in your golden years.